Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

wrestlemania - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* wrestlemania > Topics

Subject: PWF-Legendary E-fed of Prodgts
Replies: 1 Views: 1363

anglefan 1.05.08 - 09:25pm
I dont know if you guys know,but wap wrestling(e-fedding) used to be pretty d*mn popular on this site.I myself have created and led to success the very 1st federation on here-PWF.It was established in 2005 and it has had over 500 000 views combined.However,the company has been on hiatus for about half a year now,no shows,no PPV,nothing.Many of the originals are gone.Some of most talented writers-gone.Even i was gone,i felt burned out,but now im back and i want to make a revolution,BRING PWF BACK. *

anglefan 1.05.08 - 09:41pm
Now is your chance to join PWF! We in PWF have witnessed legends being born.From Jean Phoenix to Ice to Naushad,these men were nobodies when they came,now they are legends,recognized and respected in the wap wrestling community.Hell,even i was a nobody,then i started that thing.It became so popular,it boggled my mind.I was just a simple kid,messing around the forums.PWF-it has changed everything,i dare even say it has made me a better man.The community of the PWF is as close knit as they come.Me and the crew became so close,we call each other brothers.I believe we can recreate that atmosphere,but i cant start the revolution alone,if theres anyone who want to be a part of the new movement,make it known! *

* wrestlemania Forum

Search:
topics replies

* wrestlemania

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits